Thursday, January 31, 2013

Letter Love 201 Online Course

On Friday February 1st, 2013 the Letter Love 201 online course by Joanne Sharpe at Whimsperations begins and I am taking part! I love lettering but I'm a little rusty with my techniques so I'm hoping to learn some new stuff that I can use in my journaling and in my drawings. It's the first time I've ever done an online course, and I'm really looking forward to it. I've got almost everything I need on the list of course requirements. Some things are a bit costly, and some things are also a little difficult to source here in Australia. Plus, being a beginner at journaling and this sort of thing, I haven't already accumulated many of the items most would ordinarily have.




I shall post images of my progress during the course, so stay tuned for those. It should be a lot of fun, and if you're keen on signing up for the course yourself, there is still time! Click HERE to go to Joanne's blog and check the list of online courses. The great thing about Joanne's courses is that after they have gone live, you can sign up for them at any time! So I can sign up for other courses she has already had, and I really like that idea.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your work in this class. Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Alison,
    Sounds exciting! I ca't wait to see the results :)

    ...I'm thinking about a lettering class for quite some time, but decided I should wait until my current project (for my paying job) is finished. Otherwise I'm in BIG trouble ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the great thing... When you've finished your current project, the lettering course on Joanne's blog will be there waiting for you! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...