Monday, January 28, 2013

Mobile Blogging

From time to time, I might do a mobile blog post from my phone. This is why I chose to use Blogger for the Paisley and Brown Paper blog because I have installed the Blogger app on my phone. I take a lot of photos on my phone, especially of my artwork and craft projects. Often I want to share these images straight away and find it rather tedious transferring images from my phone to the computer for the sake of blogging. My blog then gets neglected because I end up having so many photos for so many blog posts.

So here goes my first ever mobile blog post! And here's a nice photo too, of a journal page I did recently.



8 comments:

  1. Hej Alison :) just hopping over from fb... Love your picture! ...this must be a cool page.
    Come visit me too ;) (I also just started blogging about my art journal stuff (I have a homepage and other blogs forever, but the art journal one is new)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya! Thanks for stopping by my new blog! I have a website and 'other' blog too, so this is also just dedicated to journaling (so far). I've stopped by your blog too. I adore your journal page!

      Delete
  2. What a cool blog Alison! I want to start one but I'm intimidated....think I'll just have to step out of my comfort zone and JUST DO IT....you inspire me....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! How lovely to be inspiring to others. Inspire is my word for 2013, and that's exactly what I intend to do!

      Delete
  3. Great new blog and cool new art. Would you please tell me how to get this cool background for my blog too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boo! To get this background, go to "Design", in the top right hand corner of your main blog page, then click "Template" in the list of options down the left hand side of the screen. Find the row of "Awesome Inc" templates and it's in there! Voila!

      Delete
  4. Great mobile blog post! I must admit I've never done a post at my blog from my phone, although I do have an app to do it. That might be a fun thing to try. Best of luck with your new bloggie endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I find mobile blogging great now. Of course you don't have all the tools at your disposal (like changing fonts, adding links, etc), at least not for the Blogger app anyway, but for a short post (which is how I like them), it's very handy. If you have the app for your blog, give it a try!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...