Friday, February 1, 2013

I Love To Doodle

During the recent school holidays I looked after a friends son for a couple of days. He and my daughter get along wonderfully and it was saving his mum from some rather expensive child care. Today she presented me with a small gift of appreciation. I had noticed her own copy of the book some time ago and commented on how cool I thought it was so I was absolutely thrilled when she presented me with my very own copy of it today. As well as being a fab source of inspiration, its going to be so much fun to do! I was like a little kid this afternoon. I've got my very own activity book! Lol. Below are images of just some of the cute little activities inside.







6 comments:

  1. Ha - I've seen those in a bookstore here (in Sweden) too and thought about getting one... There must be something going on, Alison. So many coincident about 'same' things ;)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you see another one you should get it! It's a great little way to just relax and wind down after a busy day.

      Delete
  2. How fun! What a wonderful gift. I'm going to look for one of those. She gave you the perfect gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a good friend Boo. The book is quite cheap, less than $10. Definitely grab it if you can find it!

      Delete
  3. What a great little book! I love to have something that I can carry in the car with me so if I am waiting for something else etc I can work on some art. This looks like such fun! I love your blog, Alison and that you share it with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! If you can find a copy of it, you should get it! I know you like to get these kinds of books and you have some lovely ones. I KNOW you'll adore this one!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...