Thursday, February 28, 2013

Letter Box Love

I have a friend, Boo, that I met on Facebook. We share the same love of Art Journaling and Mail Art, and all sorts of paper arts really. She saw my recent Wordless Wednesday post which featured a photo of a large Australia Post mail box and asked me if it was alright if she included it in a journal page she was working on. Of course, I said I would be delighted! I love mail boxes and try to take photos of the most interesting ones I can find, which is pretty hard around here. I love all the mail boxes Boo has included in her page. She's a bit clever, our Boo.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Alison. Your mailbox inspired me. When I started looking for mailboxes from different countries I found that many countries use red for their mailboxes. I had a hard time finding the green one.

    Thank you for including me in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Boo! This is such a wonderful page, and I know I don't have very many readers, but I just wanted to share it with those who do. So Thank YOU Boo for making such a beautiful page.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...