Friday, February 1, 2013

My First Homework Assignment!

So I've watched the first lesson if the Letter Love 201 course and I've even finished my homework ON TIME! Why couldn't I apply such diligence in high school? Lol.

The first part of the course was to design the cover of our journal. I chose to do mine on a separate piece of paper and will fix it into a journal when the course is finished. I also improvised on a couple of the techniques, partly to make it my own and also because I didn't have the right materials. I'm still happy with the outcome and confident I've stuck to the guidelines of the task. There is no 'wrong' way to do it. Now I'm looking forward to Lesson 2!

6 comments:

  1. Wow I love it Alison! Great job it looks really nice. I like your version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really keen to find out what all the other lessons are about now!

      Delete
  2. Very nice. Did you learn how to draw those nice fat letters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boo. I was meant to use a huge black chisel tip marker, but I don't have one, so I just drew the letters and coloured them in with a Sharpie pen. However, it is an excuse to go out and buy a huge chisel tip marker now!

      Delete
  3. Looks great Alison! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...