Thursday, February 7, 2013

Shaping It Up

Lesson 6 of the Letter Love 201 course. I was in a shocking mood today. It wasn't in anyway helpful to the assignment I had to do, and it affected my project greatly. After starting it several times, I was finally happy with a layout. I stopped for a lunch break and decided I should probably just walk away from it for a few hours. Upon returning to it, I felt better and began to colour it in.

I'm happy with the end result but I know I could have done much better. We are our own worst critics though...




4 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself - it's great! I really love your posts about your progress... keep creating! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I won't let a minor setback stop me from creating. We can't all have good days. My mood has lifted and I am definitely geared up for another lesson. :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty... love the colors.

    Sure wish I lived near you so you could teach me how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boo! I think you should take the plunge and take the course. Or perhaps look into her Artful Alphabets first and learn some different alphabetic styles that you can use in your assignments for the Letter Love 201.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...