Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Word Play

Lesson 5 of the Letter Love 201 was to take a series of our favourite words and artfully write them all over the page. Each word needed to touch another word and the idea was to write one word, then turn the page 90 degrees, write another word, turn 90 degrees again and so on until the page was filled with words.

Again, I had a great time working on this assignment. I never realized I was capable of turning my own handwriting into something so creative!

For more information about the Letter Love 201 online course, click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love this idea Alison! You are so incredibly creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Doing this course has certainly sparked a potential I didn't know I had. It really makes me want to learn so much more.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...