Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy Mail!

I've been exchanging mail art with a few friends from different parts of the globe for a few months now. I keep meaning to post them on my blog when I get them, but I always forget, so I have taken a couple of images of all the mail combined, plus a couple of Happy Mail items that arrived this week.

This is all my wonderful Happy Mail from my lovely friends Boo (US), Cheryl (US), Denise (Canada) and Sarah (Australia).



The next few images are my recent ones from Jana (Sweden) and Denise (Canada). It's just wonderful to receive beautiful works of art from all over the world! 


A close up of just how beautiful Jana's work is.


I have a lot of catching up to do with my mail art, and I have a few new friends to post art to, so I'm looking forward to getting more surprises in the mail soon!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...