Monday, April 15, 2013

Local Art

Recently I did a Wordless Wednesday post on Wall Art (click Here to read the post). In the comments, someone mentioned how amazing the artwork was, which made me think just how much art is all over the suburb that I live in. I live in a very touristy town, near the beach, and all over the streets are some amazing works of art by some amazing local talent! So I thought I would post a few photos of just some (there is so much more) of the pieces I found just by walking down one street today!







4 comments:

  1. Amazing! It makes me wonder what I'd find on a walk around where I live... (I doubt it would be as awesome as these though!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be surprised! There's a challenge for you to hunt down some local street art. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...