Friday, April 12, 2013

Sharing The (Link) Love!

Tammy over at Daisy Yellow has started a campaign for April to share the links of some of our favourite blogs. This sounds like an amazing opportunity to get to know some other amazingly artsy and craftsy bloggers out there so I'm about to share my linky love for this weekend.


I first discovered art journaling after I stumbled across Daisy Yellow whilst doing a Google search. I found her approach to art refreshing and, being a little bit of a perfectionist, I loved the fact that Tammy encourages the fact that there is no right or wrong way to art journal. I joined her Facebook group and met a bunch of lovely artists who were so enthusiastic about art journaling and arts and crafts in general.

The first friend I made was Boo at Stamp Laugh Play. She was always so eager to help and encouraging and her love of stamping and collage work is so inspiring. She has become a good friend over the months. I have learned a lot from Boo. We have been exchanging lots of Mail Art too!

Jana at Tangled Pen is another friend I have been exchanging some Mail Art with and creates amazing art with her beautiful eye for watercolours and her doodles are just exquisite. She also takes amazing photographs of nature and uses these to create her wonderful doodles. Another artist that again inspires me.

Now Gabriele. My dear Gabriele at Art-A-Tag. I have never seen any art quite like hers and in the short time that I have known her, she has helped me with many aspects of art and is great fun to chat with! We have much in common with our creative outlet and although she teases me for saying it, I do aspire to be quite the artist she is.

And last of all we have Lynn at Lulu's Art Life. Lynn is a newbie to blogging and has been an active member of the few Facebook groups we are all a part of. She is a fellow Aussie and has created some beautiful postcards for a postcard swap Tammy has been promoting over at DY. 

So go and check out some amazing artists. I am incredibly inspired by all of them and they are all so different in there creative expressions which is why I think they are all so awesome.

8 comments:

  1. Great links! And being a member of the Daisy Yellow FB group, I too am a BIG fan of these very talented ladies! Sounds like you & I discovered Daisy Yellow in a similar way ;) I am obsessed with art making these days thanks to DY & that's a good thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There is some amazing talent in the DY group. I've always loved being creative, but it wasn't til I discovered art journaling that I realised the freedom of expression.

      Delete
  2. I'm thrilled that you've highlighted some of the folks from the DY FB group, what a thoughtful way to spread the link love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy. I've met some lovely new friends through the DY group. It's where it all began for me. :)

      Delete
  3. Link love is such a nice thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is Hanna! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. I love, love, love your blog name!! Your links are fantastic as well. Thank you for sharing, I am LOVING Link Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natasha! Link Love is definitely awesome. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...