Friday, April 12, 2013

That's My Weekend Organised!

I popped down to my local library this morning and found gold amongst the shelves when I discovered several books on book binding! Our library isn't particularly up to date with many arts and craft books and I quite often have to source them from other libraries to be delivered to the library I visit. I'm very lucky that they do this otherwise I'd probably be spending a fortune on purchasing them! So I was delighted to find so many books on this subject, and snaffled them all up for myself.


4 comments:

  1. to me it looks like a busy but exciting weekend!! Have fun! I am keen on seeing the results...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gabriele! Lots of reading this weekend. I hope to get another journal done too. :)

      Delete
  2. whoo hoo!
    We are due for a library visit this week. Maybe I will find treasures too. Hoping your good fortunes oozes through the interweb connections for me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find lots of wonderful books at your library. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Thanks for stopping by! :

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...