Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Keeping Busy.

I can't believe I've neglected my blog so much of late! I just looked at my list and I've only posted about twice each month for the last two months. I guess that's because I've been keeping busy! I have had full intentions of blogging a lot more, but as we are all too familiar with, life does become a little hectic and we have our priorities. Needless to say, I have been keeping myself very busy with my book binding, so I am going to show you just what I've been up to!

Another cover design. This time for a Japanese Stab bound sketch book.

I've started work on another recycled box journal. I've spent some time collecting papers for this one. I have even included some resin papers in this one. There will be full details of this project once it's finished, so stay tuned! A lot of work still needs to be done!


These two are Japanese Stab bound sketchbooks using some gorgeous scrapbooking cardstock that I found at the local craft store. The striped one is my favourite.

This is a set of three mini cereal box books that I've been working on. I've (again) run into all sorts of problems with them, but I've iron out the kinks and things seem to be looking up with this lot now! Again, I will post images of the finished products.

I'm going to keep this post short today. I just wanted to touch base and let you know what I've been up to, and get myself out of the 'blog neglect' rut that I'd got myself into! Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog today!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful work, Alison. Hard to choose which one I like best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Boo! The stripey one is my favourite, but I am loving the tangle designed covers too though. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...