Saturday, August 10, 2013

Losing My Marbles...

...over my re-ignited love for the iPhone app, Marblecam. I've actually had this app for a long time now but I recently saw a friend posting her Marblecam images on Instagram and decided to start playing around with it.

It's been a couple of months now since my last post. Life has a way of taking priority sometimes and I've had lots of things keeping me out if mischief, but all the while I've been feeling terrible about how I've neglected my blog. So I thought, what better way to get back into the blogging routine than to do a quick mobile post (yes, it's 10:44 on Saturday night and I'm watching encore episodes of Masterchef), on my recent Marblecam creations. So, here you go...






I've got a bunch more of them but I should probably stop here. Look Marblecam up in the AppStore! I can't remember if its free or not, but either way, its the best app if its kind so I urge you to give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...