Thursday, September 5, 2013

Return Of The Muse

Over the last few months, life has been a little busy. I've had other priorities, it's been winter here in Australia  and it's been too cold to venture into my workroom to work on anything. As a result, my muse took a leave of absence. But now that Spring is here, my muse has come back and she's brought many wonderful ideas with her!


I've been going through some of my reference books and doodling flowers. I've been looking through my Zentangles and Doodles board on Pinterest and getting very inspired. I've also ordered copies of  Craft A Doodle  (by Jenny Doh, and a collaboration of 18 other artists) and Art Doodle Love (by Dawn DeVries Sokol), which I am totally excited to get!







So, as you can see, I've been quite busy with my doodles and I've also started working on a couple of book binding orders too. I will post photos soon. Right now the covers are still drying in the book press.

I hope you enjoyed my post today and thanks for stopping by my blog!

5 comments:

  1. loving everything, Alison :) I'm a 'doodle-person' from time to time too... once I start it's hard to put the pen down ;)
    BTW - there'll be another book, that's doodle/tangle related out there soon and one of my tangle patterns is in there!!! I'll do a post about this once it's on the market...
    hugs & greetings from the other hemisphere <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Thanks Jana! Please let me know when the book is available! I'd love to have a look. Your doodles and drawings are always so beautiful.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Alison! I'll do that - for sure :)

      Delete
    3. Love your doodles-they will come in handy as I am drawing my own gift wrapping this year. I think these will be a great addition. Thank you, Kip

      Delete
    4. Kip, that';s a great idea to design your own gift wrap! I'm sure the recipients will just adore it! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...