Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Doodle-A-Day: Catch Up!

I've let a few days pass again before posting more Doodle A Day images. I've been meaning to post my Gelli Plate experiments too, but I want to make some more before I do, and decorate some of the ones I've made. I'm running a little bit behind on projects this week! So, without falling behind on blogging as well, I'll now post my recent doodles for you:






Only a few more days now and the challenge will be over for this month. I'm sure there will be a December challenge, but I have a feeling it's going to be pretty busy next month with the lead up to Christmas, so I might give it a miss until January. OH! But then I have Kristal Nortons ROOTS e-course to take part in, so we'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...