Friday, November 8, 2013

Doodle-A-Day!

This month I have decided to take part in ElloLovey's Doodle a Day challenge. I usually do FatMumSlim's Photo a Day, but after taking part in that monthly, for over a year now, I decided I wanted to try something a little different. A friend on Facebook put me onto the Doodle a Day challenge by ElloLovey. So far, it's been loads of fun and indeed, quite challenging. In order to still work on my other creative projects, I have committed myself to only spending half an hour a day on the challenge, otherwise I would just get carried away and spend the entire a day on it. Really, it's called 'doodle' for a reason, otherwise it would be called Masterpiece a Day! Haha!

So, I'd really like to show you all the pictures I've done so far, but I'm thinking that 8 images might be a little too much to upload for one day, so I might just show you 3 at a time, and over the coming days I will post some more images. Here's the first 3 days of doodles for the challenge.




If you would like to take part in the challenge, you can still catch up! You can find Ello Lovey on Facebook by clicking HERE, and you can also find her on Instagram under the username @ellolovey. In the meantime, here is a list of this months doodle prompts:


Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Come back over the next few days to see some more doodles and I'll continue to post throughout the month. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...