Friday, November 15, 2013

When I'm Not Doodling...

...I'm still doodling. I can't help it! But seriously, I have been keeping myself busy with other projects as well. Recently, I celebrated my 40th birthday and apart from getting a fabulous amount of birthday money to spend on supplies, my husband and daughter bought me an amazing colouring in book! I just love colouring in! So, they bought me a book called The Gorgeous Colouring In Book for Adults. Inside are so many wonderful patterns and designs to colour in. I have made a start on one. I am determined to finish it before I start another, so I will get a great deal of colouring fun from this book.



16/12/2013 EDIT: Images and text have been removed from this post. Many apologies if you have linked back to this post to discover they are not here.

Recently, I downloaded an app on my phone called Colour Schemer (you can download it for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch HERE). It also works in conjunction with the Colour Lovers website. Basically, you get to create your very own colour palettes and share them on the website, on Pinterest, or you can email them (to yourself or friends). Your colour palette will give you full details of the colours you've used, it will give you the option to name your colour palette and if you have discovered a new colour, you will be given the option to also give your new colour a name. On the website, you can create your own patterns, colour other patterns people have created and so much more. I've been having a lot of fun with it!


And of course, I can't for get my most recent doodle for the Doodle-a-Day challenge. Today's prompt was share. I found this a little tricky, so I took the easy way out and drew a few of the social media share icons! 


So, this is what keeps me out of mischief when I'm not doodling (but I really am doodling). Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you've enjoyed my recent creative adventures!


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...