Monday, April 14, 2014

Where Did You Go?

Just a quick post today! It's been two months since I posted and it's not through lack of things to post about. Quite the opposite really. I've been keeping myself out of mischief doing all sorts of arty and crafty projects. My Calendar Challenge (which admittedly, I haven't done this month), the Documented Life Project, I've also been dabbling in a little bit of knitting and trying to teach myself how to garden, which is difficult because we live in a courtyard home with brick pavers for a back yard.

 Time just seems to have flown by very quickly of late.

So, now that the weather has cooled down (just a little), my muse seems to have wandered off. And although, as I said, I haven't been short of creative things to do, I find that my creativity has been a little lackluster. In previous years, this would have bothered me. I hate having a lull in creativity and when my muse would wander off, I would freak out and do nothing creative whatsoever. But this time is different. There isn't much of a desire to get the paints out and make a mess, but the creative spark is still there, just in different avenues. I'm thankful for that. My muse will come back when she's ready (probably spring) and bring lots of inspiration with her.

My daughter is on school holidays at the moment. I think we'll try our hands at making wet felted pods today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...