Thursday, July 17, 2014

Open For Business! New Etsy Store!

I've been contemplating leaving Madeit for a long time. It's a fabulous selling platform and over the years (with another business), I sold a lot of stuff on there, but it seems that numbers may have dwindled over time and it doesn't appear to get the traffic it used to. Maybe it was just me, I'm not sure, but I felt it was time to make some changes.

So, last night, I decided to pack up shop and move back to Etsy. Already I have seen traffic through the store and I'm really hopeful this will work.


Over the next few weeks I plan to list more items in the store. I have some new book designs and bracelet designs in the works, which will keep me out of mischief for a little while! So, pop over to my new Etsy Store and let me know what you think! I'd love to hear some of your feedback and suggestions!

3 comments:

  1. Kudos! Great move on your part. You should really disperse your commitment and energies on various venues and media, especially in creating awareness for your brand. That is a 24/7 commitment, and a stern one. I'm sure you'll keep to it. Good luck!

    Melissa Steele @ BizVolt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa! I will definitely be creating an awareness as much as possible on as many platforms as I can.

      Delete
  2. A platform or a physical location for selling your products or services is an important factor in a business’s success. So if you feel that it wasn’t doing well, it’s really best to move to another platform where you can grow and better achieve your targets. And I’m glad that you found another one soon after. How is it now, btw? I hope your business is doing fine after your move.

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...