Saturday, October 4, 2014

Catching Up Again!

I'm mobile blogging tonight. My laptop is charging and I've just helped my daughter finish setting up her new blog so I figured a blog post from me is well overdue. If I don't do it right now and wait til my laptop has finished charging, I will forget, so here I am!

Apart from working a lot lately, a trip to Sydney for a week and organizing my daughters 10th birthday, I've been working more on some book binding projects for my Etsy store and experimenting with some new techniques as well, which I'm really excited about. 


This is a Coptic stitch binding with a bit of an Accordion technique added to it. This book was just a prototype but I'm working on another which will be added to my Etsy store very soon.

I also bought myself a sewing machine recently. I regret not paying attention in high school during sewing lessons and lately I've been keen on learning the basics and possibly incorporating sewing into some book binding projects. At this stage, however, I'm pretty addicted to making cushion covers. Haha!


So, this is what's kept me busy lately. I promise I will be back to regular blogging again (and I can see you all rolling your eyes right now because you've heard it so many times already). Stay tuned for more and, as always, thanks for stopping by my blog today. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...