Sunday, November 15, 2015

Color For Clarity is FINALLY Here!

I can't believe this is really happening! After months of designing and collaborating, and waiting, the colouring book we have all worked so hard on to create has finally been published! I still haven't received my copies, so I haven't even seen what it all looks like inside. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to see it. For now, it really does seem so surreal!



Color For Clarity is a colouring book designed to encourage us to stop, stay present and listen to what is going on around us, and more importantly within us. Inside the book, you will find 50 pages of beautifully designed colouring pages, all with a word, question or quote, for you to focus and meditate on while you colour.

Here, is a small peek at some of the beautiful pages you will find within, and also one of my designs that the gorgeous Kristal Norton has coloured in herself!




 The book is available on Amazon, and you can order your copy by clicking HERE! This is a perfect gift for Christmas! And remember, when you get your copy, don't forget to share your colouring in on Instagram and use #colorforclarity to tag it so we can see it!

You can see more of my work on Facebook and Instagram!





4 comments:

  1. Ali, this looks so beautiful! Congrats on being published! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The book looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pam! I'm really pleased with how it turned out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...