Monday, February 22, 2016

2016 Catch Up Part 2

See, I told you I would come back today to do a February catch up, and get myself, and you guys, all up to date with my creative adventures. So, again, I'm going to just post a bunch of photos to give you all a window into my little creative realm...


And the highlights of February so far have been our family holiday up the Murray River, teaching my daughter how to make macrame bracelets, discovering that I'd like to paint (even though I'm not very good at it) and making little macrame nets for crystal balls and tumbled gem stones. I'd like to make some more of those, so my 'intention' is to blog about this at some point too.

As I mentioned in my last post, there are a lot of ideas brewing at the moment so I'm making sure to document everything as much as I can. This weekend, my daughter and I are going to attempt making bath bombs! I'll be sure to post images for you! In the meantime though, enjoy the images today. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to blog again very soon! x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...